As a result of our technical expertise, our product knowledge and our installation experience, we have handled projects of all sizes, including custom made staircases and balustrades, and steel fabrication and strengthening in some of the most prestigious buildings in the cities of New Zealand.
From residential renovations to large-scale, high-profile commercial projects, our expert team has worked on a wide range of jobs, such as:
- Civic centre - Upgraded the stainless steel cladding
- Weltec Lower Hutt - Manufactured and fitted all the internal balustrades and stairs
- 1 The Terrace - - Manufactured and installed stairs
- Te Papa Museum of New Zealand - Metal work items
- Wellington Town Hall - Refitted and created the brass handrails and kick toes for the stairs
- Pipitea Building - Aluminium panels and stainless steel handrails
- James Cook Hotel - structural steel and strengthening
- Michael Fowler Centre - brass balustrades
- Cook Strait ferries - stainless steel benches and work surfaces in lounge and bar areas
- 80 The Terrace - bringing brass infill panels and the stair balustrades up to code.
- Residence in Oriental Bay - delivering steel strcutrue by helicopter, and completing installation